I'm Back

May 13, 2011

As you all probably have read, I was on "a break" from WW/weight loss for the past few weeks. Life threw me a few curve balls and I needed to just get through it all.

First of all - thank you for all your support! You have no idea what your kind words have meant to me and how helpful they have been.

With that being said, I got on the scale today. 156.6. Not good. My last official weigh-in was a month ago and I was 152.9. I am up 3.7lbs. UGH.

Now it's time to quit the excuses. I am going to Nebraska in 50 days exactly to meet my boyfriend's extended family. It will be 4th of July, and HOT and we'll partying at the river...are you catching on?? That's right - shorts and bathing suits will be in order and this body is in no shape to be in either of them. My goal is to be at 145 by the time I get on that plane. I think it's pretty ambitious, but if I really, REALYY focus, probably do-able.

I also haven't run in a month. Now that we've moved, unpacked and gotten settled in, there is no excuse. I feel really gross. I was running about 3/4 times a week previously and now I feel so lazy and tired.

So the "free pass" is over. I have a friend's birthday tonight and another tomorrow. I am giving myself these last two days to "indulge" and then come Sunday - it's ON!!!!!!!!!

I wanna see 152.9lbs again by my anniversary in a few weeks.

Wish me luck!

Rachelle xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck!! I think you can definitely reach your goal of 145 in 50 days (if I did the math correctly, that's about a little over 1.5 pounds per week), especially since you have the trip to motivate you.

Christina said...

its completly doable if you put your mind to it!!!

Post a Comment