7lbs. 2 Days.

June 21, 2011
How does a person gain 7lbs in 2 days?!? HOW!?!?

You visit your pushy, controlling, "What? You don't like my cooking??" boyfriend's father for Father's Day weekend. I know what I put in my mouth is ultimately my choice, but this past weekend I was definitely put in positions where I was either without better food choice options or felt like "I had" to eat what was cooked. Not to mention I have been eating super healthy lately, and Matt's parents - well, they don't. Everything is processed food and there is virtually no balance between veggies, carbs and proteins (everything is meat and carbs).

My stomach is in complete knots and has been since Saturday. Saturday night I woke up at 3am in a hot sweat, stomach in serious pain and unable to fall back asleep. Yesterday, I even left work early because I was in so much pain. Today isn't much better.

Next time we go up to visit his family I am bringing my own food. I am so frustrated because not only am I in pain, but I was at a new low in my weight loss and only 1.7lbs away from my Nebraska goal. Now I am WAY UP and going to have to bust ass to get back down to my low and I don't even know if I can meet my Nebraska goal anymore. I am not going to have an official weigh-in  until the morning I leave for Nebraska but I will be sure to update everyone with my progress along the way. I have 11 days to get down into the 140's...

I hope everyone had a better weekend than I did. :/

Rachelle xx

1 comments:

Christina said...

could be sodium retention

Post a Comment