Leaving For Nebraska

July 1, 2011

I weighed in today:

Last weigh in: 151.7
Today's weigh in: 150.4
Loss: -1.3

Leaving for Nebraska tomorrow and weight goal was 149.9.....is it possible???

Possibly...yesterday was a huge company event and in the early part of the day I was working on cutting some foam board for these displays I was making. I'll spare you the gruesome details but I'll tell you this:
Exacto knife+my thumb/nail=trip to Urgent care and 5 stitches.

It hurts like a beezy and the Doc put me on an antibiotic and vicodin-both of which are making me sick to my stomach. To help with the nausea I have been trying to eat some crackers and that may hinder my weight loss goal for tomorrow. That and the fact that I probably won't run tonight since the increased circulation would make my thumb throb more than I could probably stand. With that said, even if I don't make it into the 140's by tomorrow. I came damn close and am very happy with how I did trying to reach my goal.

I will be heading to Nebraska in the morning and hope everyone enjoys the holiday!

Rachelle xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment