Master Cleanse: Day 3 & 4 Recap

August 19, 2011

Well, so far I have made it to day 5. Last night, I will admit, there were tears. Yes, I actually cried and it was over food. I just want to chew something! Even the healthiest of things sounds soooo delicious right now. Like carrots sticks and celery. Or oatmeal with peacans. And this receipe for Creamy Avacodo Pasta sounds lifechanging.

I am nervous for this weekend. Without the distraction of a 9 hour workday, I am going to have to keep myself VERY busy and FAR AWAY from food to survive the next 2 days. I imagine those two days will be the hardest. And then the final 3 I imagine will go quickly since I will be back at work.

I have been doing alot of thinking about my eating choices once I am done with this. I have been doing WW and it works pretty well for me. But I wonder if it's the healthiest choice. I was a vegetarian for 2 years and just this past Janaury went back to eating meat because I found myself resorting to too many carbs.  Anyone have good experiences with "alternative" eating plans? Vegetarian? Vegan? Raw? Other?

I'd love to hear any suggestions/feedback you might be able to offer.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Rachelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment