A Few Things

March 29, 2011

A few things:

1. Last night I ran a 5k at the gym without stopping! woot woot! I wish my time was better, but I was happy to have been able to do the whole thing running nonstop. (Time 33:53)

2. My 5k is on Sunday....nervous and excited!

3. I am thinking of switching to WW online. I have such a hard time making it to weigh-ins and I literally haven't been to an actually meeting since January. I figure I should switch to the online WW and save the extra $20 a month. Does anyone else use only the Online Tools?

4. Vegas is 16 days. Still waiting to find out what's going on with the dresses I ordered.

5. Coconut Grove Jewelry Give-Away ends Thursday at Midnight! Don't miss out! :)

Rachelle xx

3 comments:

Christina said...

I use ww online and I love it!! I have never tried meetings but they don't seem like my type of thing anyway the online tools are super easy to use

Kelty said...

Solid 5K time! Excited to hear about Sunday!

reneasskinnylove.blogspot.com said...

What I have learned is to do what works for me! I did not lose weight until I did that! If WW at home is what will work for you plus you save that weekly fee that is a bonus!
Best of luck on the 5K!!!

Post a Comment