I need to be saved from myself

April 21st, 2011

Let's start with the good stuff. I've been MIA cause I went to Vegas last week. It was awesome.
How HOT is my man!? :)

Life "since Vegas"....not so awesome.
1. Between Vegas and everything I am about to explain, I've easily put on at least 5lbs. Maybe even more like 7lbs - FAIL.
2. The day I am back to work from my mini "vaca," the shit has hit the fan and now I am STRESSED the F OUT!
3. My boyfriend and I are moving in a couple weeks and have a schedule so jam packed, that it literally only leaves us with evenings after work and one weekend to pack. UGH.
4. Someone VERY important to me has had a drug addiction for awhile now, been in and out of rehab, recently kicked out of rehab and on Monday I got a call because they were admitted to the hospital for "OD" type symptoms from shooting up heroin............

I can't even deal with all of this right now. I feel like I can't escape. And....here's where this blog is ideal to vent about all this crap - I have been binging on anything and everything to find comfort. I feel like I can't stop. I don't want to exercise. I just want to eat, and eat bad, BAD foods. I want chocolate, and cheese, and chips, and mexican food....lots of it. I wish I was one of those people who can't eat when they are stressed or upset - THOSE people are so lucky (although they probably don't look at it that way).

Anyho...thanks for letting me vent. I put up progress pics right before I went to Vegas....here's to hoping I don't stray too far from the progress I have made in them.

3 comments:

Baby Weight and Beyond said...

That is a lot for one person to deal with, I can totally understand turning to food. It will get better!

Anonymous said...

I'm one of the people that turns to food when I'm stressed as well so don't feel bad!

I'm sorry you have so much going on right now... just try not to stress about the few extra lbs (as hard as it may be). You don't need anything else on your plate right now. Give it a few weeks... maybe once you move and get settled in things will seem to brighten up :)

Kelty said...

That must be so stressful! I hope things get better for you. On the upside you look FABULOUS in those vegas photos!

Post a Comment