PR & A Loss!

April 2, 2011

Yesterday was a damn good day. To start the day off right, it was my weigh-in day. I am down to 154.3, which is 2.1lbs dow for the week and a total weight loss of 9.7 lbs. Only .3lbs away from a 10 lbs loss, and taking new progress photos! Yay! I want to see if I can lose 4.3 more lbs before I leaving for Vegas on the 14th. If I am diligent, I think I can do it.

My 5k is tomorrow and I went for a quick 1 mile run after work yesterday just to keep my body in "running mode." My time was 8:57 which is a personal record! And shockingly enough, I wasn't pushing myself that hard. Looks like all this training is actually producing some results. I am still pretty nervous for my 5k tomorrow. I know I'll be able to complete it without stopping, but I would really like a time under 35 minutes, but history has shown that when I do a longer distance, I start to slow down a lot. I guess all I can do is my best.

And last but not least, the dresses that I ordered and that were "delivered" (in other words - not delivered) to my house last week, will REALLY be arriving on Monday. Probably going to call UPS in a few here and see if I can just pick them up at the UPS location they are currently at. I am sick of waiting.

I am sure I'll be posting after my 5k tomorrow. Hope everyone has a fun weekend planned!

Rachelle xx

1 comments:

Sabrina said...

Good luck with your 5k! You will do great, I am sure. Just give it your best and you should be really proud.

Also, have you entered my giveaway for the new Hungry Girl book? Go check it out, entries are open until Monday.

Post a Comment