Thank you!

I wanted to extend a HUGE cyber hug to those that left such sweet and supportive comments on my past few blog entries that covered some less-than-happy topics.

Especially to:

Kelty from Biggie to Smalls  - Thank you for the encouraging words and compliments on my Vegas pix.
Heather Marie from Misfit to Miss Fit - It was your supportive comment that helped me feel ok with putting the weight loss "on pause" to get through everything. Thank you :)
Lucy from Dimishing Lucy - Thanks for the sweet compliments on my progress pics - it's so nice to hear that someone else is noticing a difference since it's so hard to see it ourselves sometimes.
Baby Weight and Beyond - Thank you for letting me know I'm not alone.

I appreciate all my blogger friends out there! What a GREAT community!!!!!!!

Rachelle xx

1 comments:

Kelty said...

aww! Thanks for the shout out!

Post a Comment