Time for a Change?

June 2, 2011

I am a bit nervous about weigh-in tomorrow. I've been counting my points all week, but after last week's massive (and undocumented) weight-loss, I seem to have hit a bit of a plateau. Last week I weighed-in at 152.9 and my anniversary with my hunny is on Tuesday for which my goal was to be 151-point-anything.

Here's to hoping I can pull that off! :D

On another note, I have been SERIOUSLY thinking about chopping my hair off. Currently my hair is long, down to the middle of my back or so. But I am just kinda sick of it. It takes forever to dry, FOREVER to get it to do anything cute, and I just never seem to be happy with it. I saw Bridesmaids the other night (AMAZING moving btw!) and I couldn't get over how cute Kristen Wiig's hair is.

How cute is that!?

I had my hair cut in a cute A-Line Bob a few years ago and I loved it. But then I got bored of that so I decided to grow my hair out long (of which I am bored of now too...anyone seeing a pattern?)  So I need your opinion.....

5 comments:

kimbeerly92 said...

i like it long but I understand getting bored of it long so I would say cut it. The Kristen hair-do does look cute ;^)

Christina said...

I'm the same way with my hair I can never keep it one way I get bored so fast and I am always changing it!! I think it looks good both ways but if I had to pick I would say the short hair looks good and its super slimming to your face!! Good luck on the weigh in tomorrow I can't wait until I'm in the 150's!

Baby Weight and Beyond said...

You look so cute with short hair! Cut it and then grow it again=) That is what I do, every couple years I chop it and keep it short for a bit and then grow it out again!

Davagy said...

Join me in the short hair club! :) Summer is coming and you'll want to have it short

Rachelle Morris said...

Thanks for the input girls! I still can't decide! :/

Post a Comment