Up and Down

June 10, 2011

The past week as been insane and brutal with my weight loss. Last week I was down to 152.2. My lowest low so far. At one point over last weekend I even saw 151.1 on the scale. I bought myself a pair of jeans 2 sizes smaller that the ones that were currently hanging in my closet. I then proceeded to pull out my "Skinny jeans" - not because they are the skinny jeans style, but because they are actually a size 8 and I haven't fit into those in well over a year. Well I pulled on the "skinny" size 8 jeans and to my astonishment they actually fit. I am not saying they fit perfectly, but even a bit snug, I almost wore them that day but opted for the jeans I just bought instead.

So my week started off well. Then Tuesday was my anniversary with my man, and I ate. Alot. Then Wednesday my company was hosting an all-day business seminar, at which I started off watching my eating (even brought my own breakfast and lunch!) but then I lost all control during the networking reception afterwards (free drinks and delish apps!). THEN, yesterday my company was sponsoring a hole at a BBB Golf tournament which meant my coworker and I were out on the green from 10am-5pm yesterday with beer, snack food, and then were treated to a delicious dinner during the awards ceremony.

CRAP. CRAP. CRAP. Let's just say, the scale didn't say 152.2 when I stepped on it this morning for my weigh-in.

I am getting so frustrated with this roller coaster crap. One week my weight plummets and then the following week, I gain like 4 lbs! How is that even possible? It's not like I have been eating an entire pizza every meal, everyday for the past week.

UGH. As I have mentioned recently,  I am flying out to Nebraska with my boyfriend over 4th of July to visit his family. I was hoping to be 145 by then, but at this rate and this roller coaster pattern, I am just praying for anything in the 140's.

But today is a new day, right? So far so good :)

Hope everyone else has a good weekend!

Rachelle xx

2 comments:

Christina said...

you could be holding onto sodium from the food that your not used to eating... Whenever I eat off plan I don't weigh myself for a few days cuz I know its not going to be accurate. Just drink a lot of water to flush everything out!

Rachelle Morris said...

Point well made Christina! Bring on the H2O! :)

Post a Comment