Bad and the Good

March 26, 2011

Let's get the bad news over with:

  1. The dresses I ordered for Vegas were apparently delivered at 4:00pm on Thursday and left at my front door. Were they at my front door when I got home from work an hour  later? Of course not. Now it's going to take UPS and the place  I ordered them from up to 8 business days to process a "Lost Package Claim." I have no idea if I'll get my money back, or a new product sent to me. Just my luck....
Now for the good news:
  1. I did a 5k at the gym Thursday night. I'd been really sick for the week prior, so I was very impressed at what I was able to do accomplish. I was able to run 2.8 miles of the 5k and only had to walk .3miles of it (in 0.1mile increments). My time was 34:50min, which is not good, but for being sick, not having run in a week and walking a portion of it, I'll take it! ;)
  2. I didn't make my weigh-in this week - my parents are visiting from SF and I had to go in early to work to get off early in order to pick them up from the airport. I did weigh myself at home and I was at 156.2, which is a bit down from my last WW weigh-in, but still not where I wanna be. I've been having a hard time lately being motivated :/
  3. Matt and I just booked our Caribbean cruise for later this year. I am so excited! Neither of us have been on a cruise before so it will be an awesome trip. Also, gives me another date to set some weight goals for. We leave for our cruise on October 30th and I'd like to be at my goal weight of 120 by then. I think it's manageable if I buckle down and get serious about losing this weight!
5k is in 8 days.
Vegas is in 19 days.

At this point, I would like to weigh 150 for Vegas. That's about 6lbs in just under 3 weeks. Can I do it? Probably not, but I am sure gonna try.

Rachelle xx

1 comments:

Christina said...

If you stick to eating on plan and workout I think you can for sure hit it!!!

Post a Comment