Master Cleanse: Day 2 Recap

August 16, 2011

Yesterday was Day 2 of the cleanse and it wasn't too bad. Matt and I went over to our friends' house for dinner...well they ate, I didn't and surprisingly it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.

This morning I woke up really exhausted, but I have hardily any cravings and somehow a lot of energy now that the day has gotten going. I think the next couple days will be fairly simple since I am distracted with work most of the day, but I am nervous for how the weekend will go. If I keep myself busy, hopefully it won't be an issue.

I keep forgetting to take "beginning measurements" so I can see if I lost any inches during this cleanse. As of right now, I have lost 3.7 lbs and hoping to lose at least 10 total (*knock on wood*). Once I am finished with this cleanse, its super healthy eating and kick-ass exercising for me!

Rachelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment